Diversity & Inclusion
Comms Leaders seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities.
Comms Leaders values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes, regardless of age, gender, physical ability, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs.
We are committed to promoting inclusivity, equality and diversity in all our policies, practices and procedures and will treat everyone equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect.
Our diversity promises:
- We will endeavour to recruit from the widest pool of suitably qualified candidates possible – both for our internal recruitment and for our clients.
- Our roles will be open and accessible to all, based on the applicant’s ability, skills, experience, appropriate qualifications and aptitude for the job.
- In all our dealings with clients, candidates and third parties, we will seek to promote the principles of diversity, inclusion and equality.
- We will not work with clients who indicate an intention to discriminate, either directly or indirectly.
- We will offer all clients a ‘blind CV’ service whereby CVs are submitted without names or dates, to ensure no unconscious bias can be applied.
- We will not include any reference to age or number of years’ service when advertising roles for our clients.
- All Comms Leaders Partners and Associates are trained in diversity within recruitment.
Promoting and communicating equality and diversity:
- This policy is published on our website, is attached to our terms of business and is updated / reviewed on a regular basis.
- All those who join Comms Leaders as Partners or Associates will have this policy within their employment contract and will be expected to comply with it.
- Comms Leaders will make every effort to reflect its commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality in its marketing and communication activities where appropriate.
Responsibility and implementation:
All Partners and Associates of Comms Leaders have responsibility for the effective implementation and operation of this policy.